Revelator IT Ltd is an independent IT Consultancy which provides data related services to other businesses. This statement explains how we will use your personal information.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect minimal personal information about you when we work with you. Primarily this will include names, email addresses, business telephone numbers, business postal addresses and job titles.
How will we use the information about you?
The personal information which we collect about you may be used:
- To contact relevant parties with regards to services
- To facilitate invoicing and billing
Some of the information we collect about you is collected on the lawful basis of compliance with a legal obligation to which Revelator IT as a data controller is subject, and, where appropriate, we will:
- Comply with a common law or statutory obligation
- Document our decision that processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Identify the appropriate source for the legal obligation in question
Some of the information we collect about you is collected on the lawful basis of consent as you have given Revelator IT clear consent for us to process your personal data for specific reasons, namely to participate in B2B activities.
We consider this basis for processing to be necessary because prior to you providing this information we have:
- Offered you control over the use of your personal information
- Made it easy for you to withdraw your consent and advise how this can be done
Access to your Information and Correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address given below. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
Postal address: 58 Echline Place, South Queensferry, West Lothian, EH30 9XB
Email Address: email@example.com